Enjoy the wonderful natural and cultural environment of the Costa Dorada (meaning ‘golden coast’).
Thanks to our enviable climate you can choose among a wide range of activities for the whole family: peaceful coves and golden beaches, where you can practice all kind of water sports.
Our forests will invite you to practice hiking and biking. A superb historical and archaeological heritage. Or an unforgettable day at the nearby theme park Port Aventura (20 ').
And if you want to experience another atmosphere, you can choose the cosmopolitan Barcelona, cultural events in the Cistercian monasteries (Poblet and Santes Creus) or Montserrat and its weird mountain formation. Or give a try a wine tour while enjoying the spectacular landscape during an unforgettable gastronomic route (Priorat).
The Costa Daurada offers this and much more within less than one-hour drive!
Click the links below to discover some of our proposals:
- Port aventura
- Boat rental in Torredembarra harbour/Fishing
- More about active tourism
- Mountain bike trails
- Roman Tarragona Romana (amphitheater, circus, roman wall, cathedral, archaeological museum ...)
- Beaches (Costa Daurada)
- Altafulla village (Castle, medieval old town and fishing village)
- Walking promenades: Camí de Ronda, Castell de Tamarit and Cala Jovera
- The mediterranean forest Bosque de la Marquesa and pristine beaches: Roca Plana and Cala Fonda
- Cistercian route (Poblet, Santes Creus, Valls, Montblanc…)
- Reus modernist tour
- Priorat county's DOQ wine tourism (Siurana, wineyards…)
- Mountains, Costa Daurada (Montsant and Prades, Niu de l’àliga, Congost de Fraguerau, Capafonts...)
- Torredembarra, natural environment els Muntanyans
- Protected natural park Delta de l'Ebre
- Golf courses
- Some restaurants...